Fuel desulferization, H2S and mercaptan removal
• 1 gal. Jugs
• 5 gal. Pails
• 55 gal. Drums
• 275 gal. Totes
• Truck Loads
• Train Loads
|FUEL-WASH™ is specifically designed as a hydrocarbon waste treatment for the removal of mercaptans, fuel desulfurization, and elimination of hydrogen sulfide.
- FUEL-WASH™ utilizes innovative sulfur scavenging molecule reduces hydrogen sulfide and mercaptans by 90-100% from fuel oils and mercaptans and therefore eliminates the odors and the danger presented by high levels of these toxic gasses. FUEL-WASH™ binds with sulfur molecules and so prevents the formation of the gasses.
- FUEL-WASH™ manipulates mercaptans in such a way that it isolates them for simple extraction from contaminated hydrocarbon waste solutions. After application of FUEL-WASH™ to fuel oils, the separated mercaptans are extracted leaving a residual of the desired fuel oil and a trace amount of FUEL-WASH.
- FUEL-WASH™ assists in achieving compliance with 2010 EPA regulations for combustible fuels and sulfur emissions.
FUEL-WASH™ can be used as a direct injection solution or misted for gas stream applications. In most cases FUEL-WASH™ may be extracted and re-used for one more application.
Handling & Stability:
- FUEL-WASH™ is safe, stable, non-corrosive, does not require special handling or training, and is not subject to spikes due to temperature or loading factors.
- FUEL-WASH™ is biodegradable and rapidly degrades in the open environment.
- FUEL-WASH™ is not regulated by the DOT or OSHA .
- Slightly yello clear liquid
- Soluble in water
- Slow evaporation rate
- Boiling point 200°F
- Freezing point 13°F
- Specific gravity 1.0
- Water dispersion typically 10.5
- Aquatic toxicity: LC-50/96 rainbow trout 5,000 ppm