Commercial degreaser with odor and FOG control
• 1 gal. Jugs
• 5 gal. Pails
• 55 gal. Drums
• 275 gal. Totes
• Truck Loads
• Train Loads
|DF-701™ is a biodegradable heavy duty commercial degreaser and cleaning solution that bonds with, collects, absorbs and scrubs hydrogen sulfide and mercaptans along with breaking down the bonding properties of fats, oils and grease.
- DF-701 works by breaking oil bonds and reducing the surface tension. It collects, absorbs and scrubs hydrogen sulfide and mercaptans.
- DF-701 will remove hard deposits, corrosives, oils and other tough residuals such as crude deposits, heavy residual pitch and grease.
- DF-701 can be easily added to pressure hydroblasters, performing at varying pressures and flow rates to cost-effectively clean surfaces, process equipment, heat exchangers and other industrial vessels.
DF-701 may be injected for use in thru-system circulation or sprayed directly onto surfaces. It may be used in temperatures varying from 13−180° F and in pH levels ranging from 7−13.
Handling & Stability:
- DF-701 is safe, stable, non-corrosive, does not require special handling or training, and is not subject to spikes due to temperature or loading factors.
- DF-701 is biodegradable and rapidly degrades in the open environment without loading solids into the effluent water.
Physical Properties: Pale yellow liquid with citrus odor, dispersible in water, slow evaporation rate, boiling point 340°F, Specific gravity 1.0. pH 11.5, Aquatic toxicity: LC-50/96 fathead minnow <50 ppm
Solutions are designed with the ability to be introduced at any point in a treatment system. They can be injected, dripped, fogged, sprayed, and shock-dosed without the use of any special tanks, pumps, hoses, agitators, or other special equipment.